This policy is pursuant to the provisions of Rule 4(1) of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 as may be amended from time to time
1. Acceptance of this Policy
2. Applicability of this Policy
3. Changes to this Policy
Aquapay shall mean Aquapay Payment Technologies Pvt Ltd and includes its affiliates and subsidiaries
Aquapay Associates shall mean such entities that provide joint services with Aquapay, including banks and providers of payment gateways or such other vendors engaged by Aquapay to provides its services
Aquapay Services means any services, and all related Aquapay platforms, applications and services offered to you by Aquapay in connection with your Aquapay Account
Personal Data/Information means personal information that can be associated with an identified or identifiable person. “Personal Data” can include name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, email address, credit card number, bank account number, other financial account information, date of birth, and government-issued credentials (e.g., driver’s license number, permanent account number Aadhar Number, passport etc.). Personal Data does not include information that does not identify a specific User.
Process means any method or manner in which we handle Personal Data whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, and consultation, disclosure by transmission, disseminating or erasure or destruction of Personal Data.
“User”: shall mean and include a person who registers himself on the Aquapay platform to transact or avails all or any of Aquapay services this can include an individual resident in India or entity or company registered in India
5. Information we collect
1. When the users opens a Aquapay account or avails of a Aquapay service or downloads a Aquapay application through a platform, Aquapay shall collect following information as necessary to render our services: – Name, postal address, age, mobile/telephone phone number, email address, financial information like bank account details, shipping, billing or communication address of the customer, identification information of the user to set up the Account
2. Aquapay after obtaining consent of the user at the time of registration also access the following information ; IP, device ID for mapping the application to the device on which it is registered, SMS for entering the activation code directly in the application during the activation, details of the browser, operating system, domain name, IP address, mobile application version, gallery and camera while uploading KYC documents and when the user uploads an invoice.
3. When the user access Aquapay Sites, to receive money, to process payments, or to send money, Aquapay may collect information about the transaction, as well as other information associated with the transaction such as amount sent or requested, amount paid for products or services, merchant information, including information about any funding instruments used to complete the transaction, Device Information, Technical Usage Data, and Geolocation Information.
4. When the user uses the Services or access the Sites, Aquapay shall collect Personal Data the user provides Aquapay about the other participants associated with the transaction such as name, postal address, telephone number, and financial account information about the payee/payer who is receiving money from the user or sending money to user.
5. Aquapay may collect additional information from or about user when the users communicates with Aquapay, contacts our customer support teams or respond to a survey.
6. By choosing to provide this personal information, a User expressly consents to the transfer and storage of that information on Aquapay/ Aquapay Associate servers.
6. Storage of Personal Information
7.Use of Personal information
We use personal information for varied reasons: –
1. to provide and improve the services you request;
2. to perform creditworthiness and other financial standing checks, evaluate applications, and compare information for accuracy and verification purposes;
3. to tailor and customize your experience at our Aquapay platform
4. to provide you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences
5. to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems;
6. to promote a safe service;
7. to measure consumer interest in our services;
8. to inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
9. to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity and
10. to comply with the relevant laws and regulations and enforce the terms and Services
When a User utilizes the Aquapay platform or sends emails or other data, information or communication to Aquapay or any of its accredited service providers or banks, the User agrees and understands that such information and data may be communicated through a third-party payment gateway controlled by a Aquapay Associate through electronic records and a User consents to receive communications via electronic records from such Aquapay Associate periodically. Upon registration with Aquapay, a User agrees that he shall be contacted on his mobile or e mail address for authentication of a transaction or from time to time about updating his content to provide features which Aquapay believes may benefit him or for the purpose of receiving promotional messages. A User’s information shall remain with Aquapay and Aquapay Associates. Aquapay does not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. The user hereby confirms that he has no objection to aforesaid use of his information
8. Disclosure of Information
9. Information security
Our Aquapay platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
You are aware that however as robust and effective as the security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. You hereby acknowledge that the User is aware of all security risks, including possible third-party interception of any of his transactions and statements of account on the internet and the content of his transactions or statements of account becoming known to third parties. The User agrees and undertakes that he shall not hold Aquapay/ Aquapay Associates liable therefore in any way. The use and storage of any information, including without limitation, the credit card number, PIN, password, account information, transaction activity, account balances and any other information available on the User’s internet access device or computer or mobile phone is at his own risk and responsibility. The User furthermore acknowledges and accepts that Aquapay may not encrypt all content or communications from and to their Aquapay platform.
11. Choice of Opt in/Opt out
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
1. The User hereby agrees that the account information and copies of all documents submitted by a User are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Aquapay, and Aquapay shall not be obliged to return the same to him upon his request.
2. Any unauthorized access to the Aquapay web-site is a breach of these terms and a violation of the law.
3. A User agrees not to access Aquapay web-sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Aquapay for use in accessing the same.
4. Any content that maybe restricted or banned by a government order, will be withdrawn during the pendency of that order.
5. Aquapay is the sole and absolute owner of all and whatsoever intellectual property rights in the trade mark “Aquapay” and the design in respect thereof.
6. Aquapay will be entitled to take any legal action against any person invading and/or encroaching upon the said rights.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Aquapay does not own or control, or to people that Aquapay does not employ or manage.
If a User has any questions he may write to Aquapay online or he may write to Aquapay Customer Support at admin@Aquapay.co.in
Last Updated on: 15th November 2020